De Goey Contractors (DGC) provides clients with the highest quality fabrication services.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellence with our products and services while upholding A-class quality and safety assurances.
Top Quality Service
DGC is committed to meeting all contractual, statutory and regulatory obligations and requirements for safety, service, quality and reliability in its manufacture and installation of steel structure and piping systems. We operate a quality system based on the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001.
DGC has robust training and safety awareness and promotes a Zero Harm policy. Our HSE Safety Manager has extensive knowledge about the industry and operates an in-depth safety and health management system to safeguard our people and operations.
DGC is highly experienced in delivering top-quality piping production and installation. We can tailor our service to suit any project, big or small.
Our Paget-based facilities are fully equipped to manufacture all components/structures in all grades of carbon steel, aluminium and stainless steel, prior to onsite installation.
What We Offer
Training and Certification
DGC is operated by fully certified staff, trained by Weld Australia (formerly the Welding Technology Institute of Australia or WTIA), including:
- Certified International Welding Inspector
- Certified International Welding Specialist
- WTIA QC Welding Coordinator
- Certified AS1796 Pressure Vessels Welding Supervisor
- Certified AS2214 Structural Steel Welding Supervisor
De Goey Contractors follows strict welding procedures to ensure quality results.
Welding procedures held and practiced include:
- AS/NZ3992: ASMEIX GTAW carbon/stainless steel small and large bore
- AS/NZ3992: ASMEIX GTAW/MMAW carbon/stainless steel large bore
- AS/NZ3992: ASMEIX GTAW/FCAW carbon/stainless steel large bore
- AS/NZ3992: ASMEIX GMAW/FCAW carbon/stainless steel large bore
- AS/NZ1554.1: FCAW carbon steel plate (various thicknesses)
- AS/NZ1554.1: GMAW carbon steel plate (various thicknesses)